Sunday 19 January 2014

Schneeballen

Have you heard about Schneeballen? I found this from Mr. Google.

"Schneeballen ("snowball" in German) is a traditional culinary treat from Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany"

The reason I post about this balls because, recently my friend gave me a tin of 3 balls of Schneeballen from Germany.







It remind me about this when I travel to Korea. I did tried out the Dark Chocolate favourite at Myeong Dong Subway Underground shopping Mall. The shop call "Chang Bawi", you can visit their website for more information if you would like to try it out when you are around that area! Here you go  Chang Bawi.

~ There are many different favourite available for you ~

~ After you choose the ball, now is you time to crack it with this wooden harmer! ~

~ Enjoy it! :P ~


If you would like to try this out in Singapore you can now visit to Takashimaya or visit their facebook for more information Schneeballen from Germany.


~ Love, S.Style ~


No comments:

Post a Comment