Saturday 18 January 2014

Korea Traveling Again!

Finally littlemisshoo have published her second book on Hallyu or Korean Wave traveling at Korea! "Oppa! Take me to Korea!" If you are a fans of her you can now grab one from kinokuniya or any major book store!

Here is my copy! I pre-ordered with her directly before the book launched! So I got some discount from her too! :p

~ This is my parcel from littlemisshoo ~

~ Yeah! My "Oppa! Take me to KOREA!" ~

This book in general categorised into 3 major parts, Hallyu hot spots in Seoul, Daegu & Jeju Island. It introduced all the Hallyu related places, if you are a die hard K Pop fans you will love this book!

~ Here is the table of content for the Kpop hot spots! ~

It take you to the "The Master's Sun" Enter 6 shopping mall the ghost fountain, bench & etc! Which is one of my favourite K Drama for last year!

~ Here are some contents for sharing ~






~ Love, S.Style ~


No comments:

Post a Comment