Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Zealand Working Holiday Visa for Malaysian

Dear Friend,

Anyone successfully secured a place for Today opening? Four of us (friends) woke up in the early morning 4.20am to wait for the opening. Initially we feel so excited & looking forwards for a successful submission, but we have no luck at all. Once the clock hit 5.00am the New Zealand immigration website hang & we only able to get invalid request, bad gateway, black page... This continue until 6.50am...

When I wanted to give up that time, miracle happen on the final hit of REFRESH button. The page came out & I am able to login & get to the online working holiday visa page!!! Finally I reach the application form, while filling page interrupted but still can continue again with the save button.

... xxx Filling times xxx ...

When come to the end I am not able to submit my application due to missing nationality... which suppose to fill in by the system is gone... I have no choose to delete this application & restart all over again... this time every very smooth I able to reach the submission page when I click on the submit button it pop me "...there are no more available place for me ... ". I tried refresh & submitted few times still no luck same message pop up for me. This mean I am failed to secure a place to go New Zealand working holiday again!

I feel so sad, as this is the second times I try to apply but end up is the same result! The only 1 happy thing is my love one doing this together with me, as we plan to go together to experience the different life before we are too old to do this! :)

All the best to those who successfully made payment & waiting for the result! Good Luck & enjoy your traveling!



~ Love, S.Style ~


No comments:

Post a Comment