Thursday 11 July 2013

Korea Fashion Trend Now!

A month back, I visited to Korea Seoul, Daejeon, Busan and Jeju. I would like to share my observation during this trip on the current Korean Fashion. As I observed, the Korean trend now are like stated below.

1. Chiffon / Lace top & dress - Most of the young lady in Seoul ware top in chiffon / lace. You are able to grab this in any of the boutique even at the night market. The cheapest I got was USD20 per piece.
My chiffon top from Korea!

Shi's Collection

  


2. High Heels & Wedges - Most of the Korean Ladies like heels and Wedges more than 4 inches above. There are variety of color to pick but if your size is more than 250/Size 8 like me, you are hardly to grab a pairs. I like a brand there "Le Bunny Bleu" which provide flat in different design with rabbits but sadly they don't have my size... :(
Le Bunny Bleu Sandal with the bunny design.
Le Bunny Bleu Flats - There are a hidden 3cm heel.
Heels with at least 4-5 inches.

Wedges with at least 7 inches!

Very Hot Red heels!

3. Short Skirt or Hot Pant - Young ladies like to wear short skirt or hot pant, no matter how is the weather in Spring. I am freaking cold even in jeans but they are likely used to it. Everyone wanted to show off their pretty long legs. :)



4. Colorful sport shoes - No matter what is their ages, from kids to elder everyone wear sport shoes with nice design and very eyes catching color.



5. MCM bag - You can easily spotted someone carrying MCM bag in the train, bus or on the street. MCM is a very famous luxury Korea brand that selling bags. The are famous with their backpack. I think most of you K-POP fans will know this. This is hit up by K-POP idols, most of them carrying one of it.

MCM Signature Backpack.

6. Hiking Attire - Korean LOVE hiking! You can see many Korean gear up with professional hiking attire, walking stick, backpack, mask, last and not the least Hat. The hiking attire are very trendy and nice compare to Singapore. One of the famous local brand for Korean is K2 which the price range are same or even more higher than North Face here... but the design from top to toe is much much more trendy, and the hiking boots are very light.


7. Style up doggies - I think Korean love dog. When I visited to Pusan (Busan), I saw many of the local bring along their stylish dog walk around the street, beach, cafe and etc. The most surprise art piece I saw was a white Spitz shave into a lion neck and tail! :P You should give a try to visit one of the famous dog cafe - Bau House in Seoul. You will be surprise by all the doggies. :P


8. Big, cute and fancy Hair Clip - Big ribbon hair clip and hair band are the trend for the ladies in Korea.

Big Ribbon hair clip and Chiffon Top with lovely mint color.

Good night everyone. Have a sweet dream and good day ahead.

~ ShiStyle9 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment