Sunday 7 July 2013

Shi's private collection

I would like to share some of my own collection. Not for Sale.

My profile:
UK 6/8, 169cm. I wear size S and sometime size M due to my wider shoulder. Normally I will take M size if S size is tight fit, personally I do not like the feeling of tightness.

*** ***

I got a Nude Pink M size of Item: #165_dress_nudepink_chiffon "欧美拼色收腰无袖短款连衣裙" for myself.


I got this blue dress M size Item: #171_dress_blue_zip_cotton blend "欧美新款背心连衣裙三色选/后拉链 侧口袋". I like it packet and the zip design at the back, it look simple but special.


Black cat printed dress with zip on the shoulder part.
This dress is very unique in design, I just need to wear with a black stocking and high heels. It will look sexy and mystery.

You can get a white piece from us (Item : 201306-02-11)



*** ***


White top with special pleated design - Not available. 
I like this very much because is very comfortable and easy matching with skirts or pants. The best thing is no ironing is needed & it help to hide my tummy. :P I always add with a jacket to keep warm in the office.


*** ***

Butterfly sleeve, strip top with 3D rabbit ears - Not available.
Very beautiful design and easy matching with any hot pants or short skirt. Normally I will wear this for holiday, friend outing and dating. :)



*** ***

Blue strip sailor like top - Not available.
A very fitting top that best match with short pants again! :P It is comfortable and look sweet. Personally I like shorts a lots.

*** ***

Black top with special chiffon pleated design - Not available



*** ***

Strips top with 2 black pocket. - Not available.  



~ ShiStyle9 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment