Friday 30 August 2013

Suntec Flea Market After Event


Finally our ShiStyle9 Flea Market at Suntec Convention Hall 404 has sucessfully organised and came to the end. I would like to thanks to you who gave me full support to make this event so successful. Special thank to my partners, family and friends.

Have you grabbed a good piece from us? Hope you like it. :)

Let's me share some photos captured during these 2 days, it really fun and eye opening for me to go into this fashion line. I know it is not easy at all!!! But... I will do my best to bring you more unique and good quality styles.

***

This photo is taken when we are doing setup in the morning before the crowd is coming in. So messy... :P

Our first day setup

Second day of the event, I am showing like for our booth!!!
 Second day setup of the booth.
This is taken by our supportor, a nice piece grabbed by her with our name card and free gift. Thank you ya.

This whole event really tiring but I personally enjoy it. Yeah! Hope to organise for the next round!!! Gambateh!


No comments:

Post a Comment